Agnostic.com

8 2

The Wrath of Khan.

Do you feel the compulsion to watch the Wrath of Khan from time to time, or is it just me?

• 9 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 3 votes
AtheistReader 7 Nov 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But I do get Star Trek urges

I am a Star Trek fan, mostly because it presents a positive view of hte future. However I am bothered by all the problems with continuity bewtween the various series and the movies.

As an example. watch the original Str Trek episode which featured Khan. Then watch the movie. The primary problem is that Checkov was not in the original episode, but Khan remembered him in the movie. Once I noticed that it has really nagged at me ever since.

Yup. I know. But hey, suspension of disbelief, right? 🙂

@KenChang Considering that Star Trek as created a a TV show at a time when continuity between episodes as not seen as being all that important, they still did a really great job.

Like I have said many times on this sight. Star Trek is the one vision of the future which I would find desirable to actually live in.

Any Trek but V. Save me from V, and never again.

Like any good villian, I can “boo” him while some little part of me thinks he’s really cool ...

Any villain who can quote Shakespeare with such gusto is alright in my book!

@KenChang Of course, to truly appreciate The Bard, one should read him in the original Klingon ...

Worst star trek movie I've ever seen... Love all the rest though...

The old and new one

I'll watch it as my "Back and forth" show if I am watching something else that has commercials. Several great scenes in that movie.... I also like the original episode.

Having married a Kimberly, I get far too much Wrath of Kim already.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:213196
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.