Agnostic.com

26 4

If your life were a story, who would be the antagonist?

I want to say that if my life was an epic saga, the antagonist would be the inner voice in my head. You?

silvereyes 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't answer that on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me....lol.

Justin Bieber

@silvereyes I think Bieber is as shallow as a one drop puddle of rain. BUT I think most of us would agree who the arch enemy of the sane world is.

@silvereyes I call him the Mango Mussolini..😉

To say it is anyone other than myself would be scapegoating.

JK666 Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

I'm the antagonist in my life story, I think. I suspect that's true of most people, whether we admit it or not.

YUP...

Bruno Mars challenging me to uptown funky dance offs

Source:
jeffy Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

😀

Some impertinent wannabe carpenter, or worse, residential construction manager, 20+ years younger than I, with about a tenth my experience, who only got the job because his dad knew someone, boosting his tiny ego by telling me what to do like I have never seen a nail before.
Hear that, Rob? haha

Probably humanity. The generic randoms that always do stupid shit. Have you ever heard Bill Burr? He describes them well.

Myself, probably. I'm pretty sure I am my own evil twin.

I think antagonists arrive at various points, but my story is probably man vs science/nature vs man. I’m the one not rooting against science.

Centro bankers, who dares to Cage them.

The older of my two younger brothers without a doubt. I start to think of all he has done and my brain has a melt down.

my story would be of shoe strings and pencils. broken escalators and flooded swamps. sandwiches and celery. windshield wipers and sand storms.

Doubt.

Gener Level 5 Feb 6, 2018

I would say the same thing. Sometimes I am my worst enemy.

my life would be written in the style of Colin Cotterill, the antagonist being some authoritarian control organ, a hybrid between a fascist government body & a real ogre-like monster. the attempt to control people's lifes, veiled as "welfare" & "order", is the worst form of antagonism i can imagine. i prefer honest enemies.

Myself, I'm often my own worst enemy.

I am the protagonist in my life because i spend most of my time trying to make progress, order, harmony, and knowledge. I view chaos as the antagonist because it represents decay, disorder, dissonance, and ignorance.

my imaginary friend.......yeah me.

The statement, "You are your own worst enemy" is one of the truest I have ever heard.

Does there have to be an antagonist? Wait! I'm in a Stephen King novel. I'm so confused.

It's too damn early for me to contemplate this. LOL!

The wicked witch from the south.

A scientist for sure... not even mad just closet xtian scientist that couldn't dance and you know I will end up with his woman.

Agreed

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21402
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.