Agnostic.com

13 1

Last Concert

What's the last concert you went to? What's the best concert you've been to?

Veldoran 6 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The best and the worst concert I've been to was one of the latest concerts by Travis Scott. If you remember the one where a few people died pressed by the crowd? Yeah, I've been there. It feels like I survived the war, lol. I liked the start of the concert, and the atmosphere was amazing. I was his huge fan, and each song was unbelievably beautiful for me. however, when I saw how he didn't care about people, I didn't feel anything positive about this singer anymore. concert organizations should've bought at least stanchions for sale in Canada to save people

I think the last one and the best one was a Rammstein concert in June 2019. At the time, I was traveling through Europe and caught their show in Munich. It was unforgettable. These guys know how to make a show, and it’s one of the bands whose performance I wanted to witness personally so bad.
I liked the show and how the concert was organized. I’ve heard the management ordered stanchions in canada and stanchions for sale in canada because they wanted to have a lot of them at the entrance. Initially, I was afraid of the big crowd, but they handled it so well that I didn’t feel pressure.

Most recent (Friday): Gary Clark Jr. Fave more recent show: Lord Huron. One of the greatest of the many I have been to: the Kinks, back in the early 1980s. Stevie Ray Vaughn put on one heck of a live show, back in the day, too. I am darned glad to have seen him when I could.

Zster Level 8 Nov 4, 2018

@Byrdsfan Keep trying. His show was worth every penny!

The Kinks are horribly under-rated in NA... Never got to see SRV... jealous.

Last concert was Bob Seger in Dallas, Texas in 1983.

Best (no judgement plz) Beach Boys at Pine Knob in Michigan, in the early 70's.

Were you using illicit substances by any chance??? LOL

@Veldoran LOL... No! I was still very much a "good girl". ?

@BeeHappy beach boys in the 70's... It was an honest assumption!

@Veldoran No problem. Lots of people were.

David Rawlings Machine and probably Steely Dan.

Cal Jam 18. Saw Iggy Pop and the Foo Fighters. Great show! I've been to so many, it's hard to say which one was my favorite.

Leonard Cohen and Leonard Cohen

Saw Bob Dylan for the first time ever two days ago.
Best in recent years: Diana Krall.

skado Level 9 Nov 2, 2018

Cool!

She's a great jazz vocalist.

With My Now Departed Daughter.... Madonna, Rebel Heart in Atlanta Ga.

Slayer Farewell tour was the last! The best for me was when I first saw Iron Maiden, back in the 80's, I was 14 years old! Still love going to shows!

Might do Maiden next summer!

@Veldoran me too! Saw them in the 80's

Been too long really.... DeadMau5 with my girl last year. It was fantastic.

I think the last concert I saw was Indigo Girls. I like them, but there were lots of people there who LOVED it. That was pretty cool, just seeing so many people really into it. I've seen tons of shows over the years, but I think my favorite is my first one: America in 1972. They were on their "Homecoming" (second album) tour. Saw them again a couple years ago.

The last one I went to was Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphy's in Edmonton, pretty fun music, but sad that DM didn't play kiss me, I'm shitfaced LOL

Last concert was Matisyahu/SoWFLo/Filter at a tattoo convention in Punta Gorda FL. I went for Matisyahu - fell in love with SoWFLo and wasn't intending to get 2 tattoos...but shit happens.

have to adapt to situations! LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:214122
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.