Agnostic.com

20 4

My ideal body type, to insure possible 4ever love

I am a tad different: NOT, requiring of the traditional " t&a". My ideal relationships...ones which lasted, and we're still friends, were with very small bones, thin women. Yet, bff women run the gauntlet...many huge wonderful friends. How can I word this, not to offend, or hurt? I'm very empathetic...overly.

RichardBreed 4 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I havent seen many posts go over well that have included comments with concerns about how to word them without hurting people

Can't please everyone 100% of the time, but stay true to yourself and you will always be happy.

Use what you want, disregard the rest, 4 agreements.
[toltecspirit.com]

We each have our "thing" regarding attraction.

I've worked out most of my life, and seen so many in shape people. And I fully admit, while I'm not stuck on "muscle bound jocks" , or perfection at all, I am drawn to healthy, reasonably defined bodies , that show signs of maintenance and vitality. Big bellies and "moobs" turn me right off. Slender to thin works fine too.

Sure, I can be friends with anyone. But if I'm considering becoming intimate with someone, well - gotta have what I gotta have !

Wish I could express myself as well as you...thank you

@RichardBreed You're welcome. But from what I've read so far - you do just fine !

Many people have a preference in body types that attract them, and you can be aware of it without explaining it specifically to anyone (besides your very closest confidantes). "I'm sorry, I just don't feel that way about you" are the best words to use if someone unfitting propositions you. It's better not to risk hurting their feelings or alienating them. If they ask "why not", I might say "I just don't feel a spark" (which includes chemistry) or "I don't feel we have enough in common" (which includes care for one's physique) but I would not say anything specific about their bodies, because it would only be true relative to my experience, it would not be their reality.

Well put...thanks for the lesson! I love to learn...

Sounds like you want to apologize for what you prefer. Just saying. You like what you like and that's it.

Thank you for all of your replies and opinions occasional anger and supportive words this is what I'm here for I'm not here to judge I'm just here to love..
share...
Help whenever I can I'm a good person to bounce ideas and feelings off of

Body type? Enjoy the body of a woman. The alternative is the misery of rosy palm and the 5 sisters.

One doesn't have to wonder why some of these men are single, yes? Oy vey

Exactly

We all have our biases, even if they’re unconscious and not intentional. It’s a byproduct of socialization. I am admittedly always more attracted (initially) to men who are taller than me and either muscular or on the husky side. Generally I’m not drawn to very thin or very heavy men; however, I have had relationships with both and found myself attracted to them. I won’t automatically rule anyone out based on appearance, but I do have preferences as far as immediate attraction.

Amie Level 3 Feb 6, 2018

Giant 6'5" tall husky kind gentle dancer prancer Donner Blitzen

Every time you make a deprecatory,or disparaging comment about a woman’s weight you Implicitly indorse an unreasonable and unattainable societal standard for beauty that woman are subjected to from childhood onward.You contribute to a culture that values a woman for their size rather than the content of their character . Plus who gives a crap what body type you are interested in

So, you are trying to say you like little thin women? Who gives a rat's ass? Go get yourself one!

I expected hatred and anger, however I just like Boney women that aren't particularly good looking, n wanted to know how to express without hurting women who are from the playboy bunny type ( yuk), ..to larger women ( 80% if my female friends, why? I haven't use their bodies as cash registers or try open doors

I expected hatred and venture out however I just like Boney women that aren't particularly good looking

@RichardBreed way to insult every female you followed on here. smh LOL

a rats ass might be kind of thin and boney

Idk I've had fat women interested in me and i was honest with them and told them soory I'm not in to fat woman and the same with scrawny women. I believe in being open and honest good or bad i don't care if a person gets offended especially if it's the truth..they don't like it they can change it. I was 400 lbs at one point i never got offended when i was called fat ,why?cuz it was the truth. Everybody has their own taste nobody should get offended by that and those who do are part of what's wrong with the world today as the world becomes more and more pussified.

Thank you for being very civil and supportive I really appreciate it it's very difficult to find a woman I want to find because Americans are generally speaking pretty heavy set but then once I find thing women 9 out of 10 of them have use their bodies as a cash register to open door so it's very hard to find the girl I'm looking for but I want kids and a comedy is between you and me I'm going to inherit a boatload of cash in 2024

I prefer warm, with a still beating heart. I used to volunteer at a hospital pushing wheelchairs. The people in those wheelchairs became my friends. I laughed when they joked and I cried when they died. What a goldmine of humanity I once mined.

I am very much the same like-minded like you thank you for that civil reply

You like what you like. I think, a lot of the time, people get themselves in more trouble trying too hard not to be offensive, than if they'd just say what they're thinking straight-up. Some people aren't as good as others at expressing themselves. I'm just going to keep trying to understand what someone means before I jump their shit for how they said it.

Thank you so much for that answer I got pretty badly attacked at first but I would say that 99 out of 100 people here are amazing

@RichardBreed You're welcome. This site is just like the rest of the world. Most of the time, everyone is fairly fabulous. Some folks are challenging. Sometimes, things people read hit them "wrong". There are times I have to read, and re-read things before I believe I understand their meaning. Sometimes, I just have to ask because I can't figure it out. I make an effort to try to be clear, and I'm not always successful. We are all human.

Me thinks there may be a troll in our midst.

I am fairly clueless and I still don't really understand what a troll online is your dad's I know there's nasty people that attack people but I am still confused I still don't even understand memes

I think most people have their turn ons and turn offs. It's just expressing it in a way that doesn't offend or body-shame anyone... so - best to just keep it to yourself.

you are attracted to what your attracted too

FIM Syndrome?

Symptoms seem similar...

@HeyHiHullo hahaha

@Ad4hubby glad you liked it, had this happen to myself a few times!

@HeyHiHullo oh me too! More than I'd care to recall!

You say empathetic in a way that seems like you have not the slightest clue on what it means.

Dannh Level 4 Feb 6, 2018

No Clue...

Now now now, my command of the kings English language ..se..sedelineatesm antic manipulations, delineates the dichotomy between myself and my theological peers. If you would cl arify how i kisused the word, that woukd be nice... blanket criticisms usually reveal a fewr, ot hurt. Are you overweight? And enjoy fit m en...yet encounter constant rejections? Exercise, diet and the drive to gge healthy, might be good ideas to pursue. You seem...unhappy, mean- spirited.

I feel ya..male obesity, flabbiness, beer bellies, all turn-offs in the attraction department for many women.

Some women like dad bods, though.

Dont really think you can, sorry mate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21430
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.