Agnostic.com

66 7

Do men ever find women with short hair attractive?

Kelkat 5 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

66 comments (51 - 66)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would take a pretty special woman. I think when women cut their hair to look more grown up, that they lose their power. I know I'm gonna get slammed by somebody for this, and it's only my opinion, but you asked.

Thanks for it. I had short hair in the past and while I got hit on more often, it also turned off the guy I was dating. Personal preference, I guess...

One of the reasons why women cut their hair when they're older is it's not the same head of hair they had when younger. Some of us experience hair going AWOL with age and just easier to cut it off.

Of course. Certain shorter cuts may seem more attractive than others (personally don't care for the buzz cuts or baldies), but it's not a real issue to me. Do women generally like guys with long hair? These kinds of issues don't really weigh on my mind at all as the whole looks thing is very personalized, and I certainly can't impress anyone in that category anymore. I've had pretty much the same hairstyle for 40 or 50 years.

Some women it looks amazing on others it does not

Yes and long hair and medium length hair also.

Yes of course if you are a hair length dictator missing out on the short hair.s Short hair girls are pretty usually petite . Fast at getting ready for dates and if your as far as getting a date you know she’s not gay and manipulate for a free meal. Most guys gaydar or lesbian register is on peak adjustment. When courting.

Depends on cup size.
(Come on, lighten up.)

Yes. "Attractive" is a package and even bald women are attractive if everything else wrks with it. Think Star Trek Voyager. 7 of 9 and thr Borg queen were hairless and hot.

What about Ilia from STTMP

Sure. Just don't like it when my wife does it. LOL.

I once dated a woman that had the perfect response to queries regarding the length of her hair, and the men that relied on it's length on whether they thought it was a point to which they would or would not date a woman ... her response is that if the men in question wanted to date her hair they were more than welcome to come to the hair dresser and grab some ... I think that in my opinion that the person I find attractive ... well she finds her self attractive ... short hair or long!

Always

70's bush can be a turn off sometimes

And here are some examples.

Apparently, men usually prefer women with longer hair, as it makes them seem more feminine.
Also, women with short hair usually look more attractive if they are also slender and fit, since long hair won't be a detracting factor.

YES!

Yep... bald headed too been attractive to me. I am equal opportunity to a confident and warmth smile.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21467
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.