Agnostic.com

8 4

QUESTION Millions willing to Work for Mueller for Free If That Would Speed Things Up- Borowitz Report

I have a JD. So, just saying, Bob.
Article by Andy Borowitz for The New Yorker

VanthEreshkigal 4 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wake me up when they get to the real source. The DNC DWS and Clinton. Then I'll know there's real progress on the truth to be informed of.

I think the crimes are much more widespread than just Trump collusion and Mr. Mueller should take all the time you needs. I'm hoping he charges the entire line of succession with crimes.

They've been looking for 2 years - no collusion found. Time to end it.

gater Level 7 Feb 6, 2018

@TjallTjallOUTLK What did they find?

@TjallTjallOUTLK You said they found it - what did they find?

I personally am getting tired of this Investigation. I may be oversimplifying things but, if there is evidence, then prosecute, If not, let it go.

@FortyTwo I hope there is evidence and get 45 outta here, but I also do not want Pence there either.

Whatever it takes to get the job done!

I am happy to assist in any way I am able. Sign me up!

Anyone need coffee? I am willing to make gallons of coffee if that will speed things up...

a coffee pipeline would be worth it

count me in

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.