Agnostic.com

16 3

It's almost Valentine's Day and I haven't decided what to get myself.

Every year it's the same old thing: beer. I want to be creative this year. Any suggestions?

Tecolote 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I didn't get myself anything, but I will get twice as much next year to make up for it.

I take myself to dinner, buy myself a nice box of chocolates, go home, yell at myself for picking the wrong restaurant and getting chocolates with those fucking cream centers, and go to bed alone. Just like being married again.

Tickets to a play or concert you've always wanted to see/hear. Take a friend. Or one ticket, and just take yourself. Then you have enough money for a nice dinner out beforehand.

buy a novelty plastic ear and mail it to yourself.

@Tecolote the true sign of love's dedication is to mail an ear.

Gin & Tonics? 😉

@Tecolote That'll work too.

This is a cool concept, but I can't think of anything that would make me happy. Now I know how my ex felt. lol

A latin

Beer AND a bag of pork rinds.

@Tecolote you are talking my lengua, owl woman! I'm gonna guess you gotta go south of San Antonio to find that sort of thing. De donde eres?

Not sure yet but whatever it is will be purchased on the 15th at half price.

I'll spend 600 bucks to take 4 people to visit a ruin but I aint paying full price for chocolate.

Well of all things I could give myself on st valentine day... I screw up my dental appointment today, thinking it was tomorrow, so my dentist calling me and I on a nice conversation with somebody I met here... she is worth me screwing my st valentine, that much I am certain. So now I got dental appointment on st valentine day. Nice Going Dr Love!!!!!!!

@Tecolote that is how I see it. Thank you.

I bought an Amazon Echo Spot 😀 ... and I'm buying lost of Japanese incense to play around with - I adore the different scents in my house. I also discovered fragrances (I'm becoming a real scent-freak) and so might treat myself to a trip to Harrods to buy something expensive 😀

@Tecolote Which scents do you wear? Do you wear one every time you go out? Today I was wearing Oud Ispahan by Dior - it's a bit different but I love it.

The Echo is fairly benign, but I just the technology and I also don't think I have much to lose if someone did hack it. They could have fun turning some lights on and off and that's it ... I'm not crazy enough to automate stuff like door locks. I have An Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Spot, Google Home and Google Mini and I love comparing their skills and just voice activating lights etc. 🙂

Excellent concept.

A nice dildo vibrator would by useful and could be used on any day and not just Valentine day.

when I date myself, I use carbon dating

Well heck... loving yourself is a good sign...lol.

A massage! 1 or 2 hour massage, Thai if there is one near you 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Feb 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.