Agnostic.com

57 13

To sext or not to sext?

I've noticed a lot of older people "40+" are wanting me to sext them. I find this odd for many reasons. 1, I don't like to text and 2 when I do talk-to-text it always comes out something completely different. There's also the fact that I live by myself and I have a vehicle so it would seem that if I wanted to have sex with someone I would drive to their house or they could come to mine. I guess I wouldn't mind phone sex but even that isn't that appealing to me. What do you think about sexting?

#sex
SonderOpia 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very rarely..

Like everything that comes in sexual behavior between couples everything has to be accorded by both. In my opinion whatever the couple decide to do that doesn't include children or animals is awesome and you gotta go for it. Sexting, phone sex, toys...those are not substitutes. Those are things to complement the sexual life and make it better. That's how I see it!!

I like sexting as it sparks relationships and brings some interactiveness. I’m married, so I do it only with my husband, but it brings me much joy and pleasure. Maybe it would be creepy for me to sext with other guys regularly if I wasn’t married. Hopefully, we’ll be together in the future, and I won’t be in such a situation. Recently I started thinking about running a business in the sex industry because I saw the site adent.io and it seemed familiar and interesting. Hope my husband will help me with this, and we’ll do a store of sex toys. So as you see, sometimes sexting can bring you a lot of opportunities

I have a phone sex kink, and I think it’s fine. Everyone has some little things that turn them on. I sometimes call my girlfriend during her working day and tell her nasty stuff. It turns her on, and she’s already really horny when she comes home.

Its not the same as physical contact. I'm not interested in it.

Sexting is ok but it can be de humanizing, should be with someone you know thats for sure, never know who maybe on the other end.

Setting is awkward and messy. In my opinion. Not too much experience with it for the same reason. That is why I find verbal communication better than sex thing. Especially with a touch screen phone. Hands are just too messy.

Do you agree?

I don't do it so I don't have messy hands. And I'm not even sure what you want me to agree to.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.