Agnostic.com

21 0

What's Your Favourite Food & Your Least Favourite?

What' are your fave and least fave foods?

SleeplessInTexas 8 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Favorites : most any food that does not have animal parts in it.
Un-favorites : any food that does have animal parts in it !

I have gotten into the habit of eating a kale salad for lunch every day. I use scissors to cut the kale, add mushroom slices, walnuts, raisins, roasted peppers cut up, black pitted olives and garbanzo beans. Just a little Italian dressing...DELICIOUS.

I LOVE sautéed mushrooms!!!!

The mushrooms on my salad are raw. But cooked mushrooms are very tasty @SleeplessInTexas

Try it you will love it.,. And it is healthy. Only takes a few minutes to make if you have all the ingredients handy. @Donotbelieve

Home made steak and ale pie with ruff, puff pastry (I’m British), prawns “Marie Rose”, anything Italian especially lasagne al forno, rib-eye steak with Roquefort sauce, and Broccoli & Stilton soup are among my favourites. There are only two things I dislike intensely, they are both veggies....celery and horseradish. Ugh!

favorite: lasagna!
least favorite: poorly made lasagna!
(also favorite: anything [almost] chocolate!)

Least: Okra (though, it is acceptable in a rad gumbo).

Most? Several, still exploring all of the amazing possibilities!

Favorite: mint chip ice cream
Least favorite: water chestnuts, liver (tie)

Peanut butter is life, Brussels sprouts nope.

A Korean dish called Bibim Naengmyeon, a Korean dish and Al Pastor burritos (Mexican). Least fave: Anything with Kale, it's bitter and ruin everything.

Favorite: Cioppino, I make a mean one.

Least: Liver. I will actually throw up if I even smell it cooking. It's really that bad to me.

Favorite: edamame, beef tenderloin

Least favorite: anything deep fried

Favorite: Anjou Pears.

Least favorite: Olives. Ugh.

You and me both, sister. Olives have to be the most revolting thing I have ever tried.

Favorite anything Italian, who am I kidding, love all kinds of things.
Least Lima beans, brussel sprouts, jello (food shouldn't move)

Right now my fav is Vietnamese pork bun. It’s so good I actually crave it! If you live in the Indianapolis area, you have to try Chao’ - the best Vietnamese food!!

I will have to check it out the next time I'm back that way! Sounds delish!

I love a big bowl of pho!

Like Mediterranean, Traditional English, Curry, fish, cheese and Salad, (I like crunchy); tea, coffee, cake, scones, and fresh wholemeal bread. Don't like solanum, i.e. potatoes and especially raw tomato.

Beans..any type...but esp.butter beans...lettuce...its the most pointless food ever..

Favorite: Eggs, steak especially ribeye, grass-fed good quality (think Kerry Gold) butter.

Least: Anything with added sugar. It's poison.

Cheesecake, onions

Gimme pizza. Keep yer damn Harvard beets.

Least: goat cheese. It taste how a barn smells

It does have quite a taste, huh?

More for me!

Fave: Mexican, Korean, Good ole Texas BBQ, and Mediterranean

Least fave: Liver, Shell fish

For me, there's nothing quite like sinking my teeth into a delicious, juicy burger with all the fixings – you know, the kind that oozes with flavor and leaves you feeling fully satisfied. It's like a culinary masterpiece in every bite. On the flip side, my least favorite food has to be liver. No matter how it's cooked or seasoned, I just can't seem to acquire a taste for it. The texture and flavor just don't do it for me.
But let's talk about the good stuff! Recently, I stumbled upon Healo Foods and their chicken broth (https://healofoods.com/products/heritage-chicken-bone-broth) has completely won me over. It's like having a homemade batch simmering on the stove, but without all the time and effort. Perfect for adding a comforting touch to any meal, especially during those chilly nights or when you're feeling under the weather.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218392
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.