Agnostic.com

6 0

In the Spare Time

What hobby do you like to do in your spare time?

AdamWarlock 5 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sleep

Plant things 🙂 ..then irrigate, fertilize, cultivate, prune & admire. Once taught Master Gardeners how to prune, and led classes on advanced grafting.. Always love to climb into a tree, sometimes with a chainsaw 😉

Varn Level 8 Nov 9, 2018

I pick up after the chihuahas,play with the laptop, all the other stuff that keeps me alive. In my spare time, I imagine new tortures for republican and the president.

Reading, cross-stitch, paint...though I don't consider the time I spend on them "spare"...(maybe I work in my "spare" time ;D )...

I have no spare time. All I do is important to me. To somebody else they would see a lot of it as spare time.

i don't consider anything i do a hobby and i have no spare time. i do somethings that other people consider hobbies, though usually not on a regular basis, and those include making beaded jewelry and painting in acrylic. i cook... but it's not a hobby; if i don't cook, i don't eat, and i like to eat good food. i write, but that's definitely not a hobby. i am a writer. i have made a living writing.

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.