Agnostic.com

6 0

Girls, have you ever done a three-way with two men? How did they handle it?

wongway 4 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sigh.... one of my regrets. I've turned them down several times. Now I'll always wonder.

why would a girl do an anything-way with men? why would men want to do anything with a girl? wouldn't it be more appropriate for a woman to be involved, rather than a girl?

g

Ah yes ... makes me smile to remember.

Two hetero guys that were good friends. Oh , as all worked in the same place !

There's a more private group here where you may find more women speaking openly about this sort of thing. [agnostic.com]

It isn't private at all. No such thing on this site.

I'm not a girl but, I've participated. The spirit of teamwork can add to the fun. It's essential to be a team player, and to respect the womans wishes at all times. One caveat for the female participant ,however. Don't show a high level of intimacy with the guy who isn't your every day partner even if you feel an emotional connection, don't show it. If your regular partner is emotionally mature this isn't a problem either but, you won't find out until it's too late. This problem can be avoided more easily with the addition of one more guy to keep you busy. The less intimacy the better for the husband or boyfriend. Additional participants also offers the opportunity for the men to watch and enjoy a refreshment until ready to rejoin the fray. As long as everyone has fun and nobody gets hurt it's all just fun.

"and to respect the womans wishes at all times" - uhhh, why? That's sounds a bit sexist to me. Why should the men pander to the woman, but she isn't required to respect the mans wishes at all times? Just curious...

@jondspen Because she is outnumbered. Don't want it to turn rapey.

@jondspen Actually though, for some reason everyone tends to be on their best behavior in these situations. Rudeness toward the female or the other males would not be a good idea while naked.

@Seminarian @Kattywampus69 I kinda figured that was what you meant, but played devils advocate and just wanted some clarification. Ty...

How about you get a friend and we'll see how I do..........

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:219181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.