Agnostic.com

8 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Racking points..... here you go, some more..... 🙂

Only way to control the press. Keep the friendliest bar the rest.

I think this started when he found he could get away with calling out the press as "fake news" during his rallies. The White House and the press has always had an adversarial relationship, as they should, but this is the first president who couldn't take it and has tried to blame them for reporting on his lies and misbehavior. This is what you get when you elect a coward and wannabe dictator as president. Screw him and his dumbass supporters!

I'd like to see the citation for that. I recall Clinton and Obama occasionally debating reporters, but never insulting them.

@jorj Your knowledge of history is seriously flawed.

[newsweek.com]
Read. Learn.

@jorj The rest of the press pressured the Obama administration into backing down even though most members of the press think of Fox News, usually at least, as the propaganda arm of the GOP. Where is Fox News' and other conservative news entities' outrage at tRump's behavior towards the press for over 2 yrs? Please explain how you have not engaged in a false equivalency because these 2 presidents have engaged in at least quantifiably, if not qualitatively, different behavior.

@jorj "...Obama always gets the benefit of the doubt while Trump don't." That was what I was responding to and not a 'principle'. As to 'tribalism':
[theatlantic.com]

@jorj Now I'm not sure how to respond at all. You're all over the place.

@jorj Obama always gets the benefit of the doubt AND he's a Republican POS? Sounds all over the place to me. Dunning-Kruger much?

Heard him say that attacking april ryan as well what a nazi action. Heil fuhrer trump

That was to be expected I think. The Orange Pinocchio is pretty pissed off right now ?

I sure hope CNN files suit against them for the fake video and banning the press.

Free press is one of the most important aspects of a democracy. Someone needs to stand up and say, If you can't handle the hard questions Mr. Trump step down.

He needs to be revoked. It would be great if no one shows up if he rejects another pass.

That's exactly what I think the media needs to do..ignore him. Dont attend any more press conferences.

I agree. I wish all the real news outlets would simply stop covering him. He's an attention whore that would shrivel up and die.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:219187
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.