Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK The curious orgins of the War on Christmas.....

Do you think there is a war on Christmas?

DavidLaDeau 8 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't think I can articulate just how much disdain I have for Bill O'Reilly, and others like him.
They pander to the least common denominator and use "fear" to entice their audience.
At best, they use some un-truths, Spin, and any measure to make a story more believable, no matter how unsubstantiated it really is.

The saddest thing though,..
Is many believe him.Even though actual historians, and Scientists will De-bunk what he says, they still believe him.

Here is a perfect example.
the "Tide Goes In, Tide Goes Out" one.
And I could make examples like this all day.

There has never been a war on Christmas. Yo Christians there is more than one holiday in December. Get over it.

I am a loyal foot soldier in the War on Christmas ... (That's me, by the tree.)

They just do not realize that we do not war on xmas but wish to keep the Constitution and keep religion out of government.

I'm an atheist and always put up an X'mas tree. Maybe this year after the holidays I will blow up my tree, that would be cool, ha ha, ha ha....................

I actually like Christmas! here is a Tim Minchin song "White Wine in the sun

you might enjoy!

So do I we enjoy the holiday we just are not religious about it.

There has NEVER been a "war on christmas". That is just so much total bullshit.
The people who claim that are just mad because other people either want their beliefs are included, or want to stop being forced to conform and participate.
I don't know a single person who has ever been made to feel that they cannot celebrate christmas.
O'Reilly, 45, and everyone else who makes the "war on christmas" claim, is completely full of shit.

I am calling for an all out boycott of Andy Williams' 1963 Christmas song Happy Holiday

Somehow I am with you!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:219224
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.