Agnostic.com

10 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who could have foreseen this?

Oh wait, everyone.

I can't even articulate how bad an idea this is.

I tried but it was mostly me screaming.

This is going to give the 'far-right' people even more clout! A judge already uses his interpretation of the Constitution and often times that is off the mark! Now it is, as if the judge cannot be anything but, 'far-right,'...out of this mind set, with his rulings!

Sessuions is a dangerous little (in every sense) man.

I've been saying this for a while.
We now live in a theocratic oligarchy.
It's amazing how much damage has been done to this country and it's Constitution in only one year.

What do we expect from a "Christian nation"?

One more step in the wrong direction. This administration has shown that it will do whatever it wants without thought or consideration towards any other minority that it considers a threat. This is only baby steps, hold on for more.

The Trump administration also created a new division of the Office of Civil Rights, the Conscience and Religious Freedom Division, allowing healthcare workers to deny treatment to LGBTQ people and women seeking abortions if it conflicts with their religious convictions.

There it is.... assholes in charge.

Great! As if the FFRF didn't already have enough to do with these morons.
This absolutely sickens me.

shakes and cries

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21941
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.