Agnostic.com

10 7

When you are feeling down, lonely, unwanted...
remember, LOVE YOU for who you are, for what you do and for what brings you happiness and enjoyment!

HeyHiHullo 7 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you, what a nice thought. This is a great site! So glad i found it and joined! People are so kind here! No haters! You have a great week!!!

You have a GREAT week too!
🙂

I have found that when I ignore somthing that’s bothering me, like a friend died, or the loss of a family, I develop unconscious tendencies of self harm and neglect. I know not to hurt or neglect myself, but if I don’t face my concerns, I’m not even aware of the fact I’m doing it. Don’t wallo in the muck of dispair, but ignore it at your own peril.

NEVER be too hard on yourself!

@HeyHiHullo story of my life

I do not allow myself the indulgence/ waste of time(life!) of self-pity. If anyone on this planet has a right to wallow in that muck, it is probably me, but I prefer to tell myself to "suck it up, butter cup", and focus on making things great, immediately.
The past cannot be changed one iota by tears or regret.

I concur! Have a great weekend!

when I get depressed I don't feel that way at all.

You could be the happiest person and still be depressed, manifests differently for everyone.
Look at Robin Williams and Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)

yes im more like that

@LeighShelton ALWAYS remember
"I live for myself and answer to nobody."
-Steve McQueen

I'm a bit like that too

Needed to hear that right now. Thanks.

You are VERY WELCOME!
Have GREAT day!

((((((((((( cyber hug))))))))))))

((((((((((( cyber hug))))))))))))

🙂

You are 100% spot on, brother. I've always got me. Fortunately, I have family and friends I can ALWAYS count on to be there. What more could a guy ask for?

World Peace?
Lol

Thanks, that is very uplifting.

Very Welcome!

YUP!
Hey, do you also watch Abraham Hicks on YouTube?

I may have seen a couple while watching another youtuber, not sure, name looks familiar.

Looked on youtube, can't say that I have listened to or watched any of his material.

@HeyHiHullo I mentioned Hicks because what you said in your post is exactly what they teach. Almost word for word.

@birdingnut I've been practicing the teachings of 2 youtubers. Corey Wayne and FarFromAverage.
Life changing and you will never view reality and humanity the same.
After watching enough of their videos and allowing my REM cycles to process the information during sleep... it's like taking the red pill in the Matrix. There is no spoon. (You can't change reality, but in changing yourself, you change reality).
You truly understand what hating the player and not the game means.
Peace be with you and always be kind to others.

True. Only works most of the time.

Feeling this quote could be appropriate for your reply.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22011
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.