Agnostic.com

15 3

Lgbt?

Are there any LGBT friends/singles on here?

Shourtney7 3 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Single and still trying to figure me out!

I like who I like and I love who I love. In my life, that has sometimes been women and sometimes been men. Saying bisexual is a bit scary for me -- only because of the intolerant folks who think "You must pick a side" or "Oh, so you're confused."

Yes, we are on here. I think there will be more of us when the word gets out. I am trying to let others know in other LGBTQ groups on FB etc. that this site exists. It is kind of new. So far though, my experience has been that the vast majority of us are not atheists...it makes me a little sad

I happen to be straight but I totally support all of you.

Trans woman here and loving every day of it. I get NO c**p from anyone - I'm just another person here. That's lucky for me I know but I can only live with what I've got.

it is what it is

Bi here🙂

Thank you 🙂 @twshield

G&T here (serve with lime or cucumber.)

I am Bi/pan 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Feb 8, 2018

Oooo Me!! I'm T!!

And Q..

I think if you look at sexuality from a scientific perspective and not a religious one there really isn't anything to be put off by. We know that homosexuality is all over the place, humans hardly have the lock on it. If it isn't bad for a species there is no reason for natural selection to weed it out.

I am past asking. I really am not into anyone's personal private time... unless you want me to be.

There sure are! I am another one....gay in my case and outspoken. 🙂

Yup. I'm demisexual androgyne, also partial transmale. I live as a woman, with androgynous clothing/lifetstyle.

I'm pan romantic (can fall in love with anything) but demisexuals only warm to someone sexually after close association of over a year, then only toward that one person. So far, only males have been that persistent, but I'd probably eventually become attracted to a woman as well.
Usually though, I'm too active for most women, who don't have the built-in patience of most males.

I'm a lesbian. a big one. LOL

I love that movie also (First Wives Club quote)!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22049
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.