Agnostic.com

35 4

If you met god after you died, what would you tell him?

Richard Dawkins was asked this question. He replied he would ask god this question: "why did you take such great pains to conceal yourself and to hide away from us?!"

What would be your question from god?

Aralt 7 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why are you such a dick to innocent people?

SHIT ! This is a surprise !!

Probably be inclined to punch him in the nose then ask questions.

I'd say, "Given that you chose to align yourself with the likes of Pat Robertson and Joel Osteen, is it any wonder I wanted nothing to do with you?"

You owe mankind an apology. For penance, banish yourself to hell.

Childhood cancer, bad idea Bro. You could have stopped so much crap and you didn't, what kind of sick psychopath are you?

This justifies your comment that he does not exist. God loves you ? a strange way of showing it.

Your job performance really sucks .Is it due to your incompetence,or maybe,just maybe,because you don’t give a shit.

Just kidding!

You don't really play fair, do you?

"Now what?"

You are nothing more than a deadbeat dad, why are you so afraid of humans? Interact with them, so they don't have to make up all those fantastic stories about you!

As I am sure that "God" as portrayed in the stories made up by humans is a fantasy. If there was life beyond death and whoever/whatever "is" responsible for creating the universe then my question would be...What is the reason for the creation and what is the endgame?

Betty Level 8 Feb 8, 2018

and god would be all like",uh let me go ask my supervisor"

"your fly,s open"

You're are miserable failure, with countless deaths, unimaginable human misery, and egregious sins of omission, failure, indifference and incompetence at your feet. Apologise and will yourself out of existence, immediately!

If I met the god that was taught to me, I would ask why an all-knowing person didn't even know how to solve poverty or overcome being an asshole.

Goat Level 5 Feb 8, 2018

Where were you, and why are you so lazy. You didn't do anything good.

Move over. There's a new kid in town.

Not bad, still needs work though.

REALLY!! ....Of all the possible plans, this was the best you could do?

Have you ever watched the series Supernatural? I've been binge-watching. In season 11 they talk at length about God and his cowardice for running away. And then in the last few episodes of the season, here comes God... as a writer... It's really quite clever. And yes, they get to tell him all the stuff we wish we could tell him.

"How dare you? I'll give you just five minutes to justify the evils you created and then you can ask my forgiveness but don't count on getting it!"

Why so secretive? It's not like it's time travel and fucking butterflies?

Tare it down and start again. I'll help you if you're so bankrupt for ideas on how to do it right.

What makes you think you can say anything when you die?

The question is like a "What If". So what if something is responsible for our world, what would your question be for them?

@Betty I will be the One with nothing to say, no questions needing answers. I live with little amount of questions needing answers now. A poor "what if" subject I am.

@GipsyOfNewSpain

Ah! You're no fun. 😉

@Betty I know, here I am the kid that don't want to play in the playground.

@GipsyOfNewSpain

Sounds lonely. 😟

@Betty not lonely, did you ever noticed in the playground the pretty girl with new clothes never wanted to get them dirty? She will be sitting next to me bored to death... I know a lot of games for the girl bored to death.

@GipsyOfNewSpai

Naughty boy. 😉

@Betty You got me!

@GipsyOfNewSpain

Again? 😉

@Betty I am not that good at this or you are just too good at it.

@GipsyOfNewSpain

Aw. I think you let me win. 😉

@Betty You know me... I am a Gentleman... you had me read. You too Good.

@GipsyOfNewSpain

Ah! Flattery. 😀

@Betty ssshhh (whisper) you blowing my cover.

@GipsyOfNewSpain

How many "covers" do you have? 😀

@GipsyOfNewSpain

How many "covers" do you have? 😀

@Betty he, he, ha... I almost give you that number. Nice try.

@GipsyOfNewSpain

I guess I'm not as good as you thought I was. 😉

@Betty Oh... I think you are!

@GipsyOfNewSpain

If I was then it wouldn't be an "almost" it would have been "for sure". 😉

@Betty You will get there... we both know that.

@GipsyOfNewSpain

So, what is the number? 🙂

@Betty The actual number is.... errr ...HEY!!!!

@GipsyOfNewSpain

Ah shucks, almost. lol

@Betty Don't give up... I had been known to fold under pressure.

@GipsyOfNewSpain

Pressure, pressure, and more pressure. lol

What now? I think if I was a god, I would probably do it much the same way. Make it and let them take it or break it. Life is a big toy. It's up to the kids to take care of it. If there is a god. But then again, I am trying to make assumptions about a being who created everything, so the idea that I could even vaguely understand is just mind boggling. I probably wouldn't do any finger pointing. That's kinda like a baby being mad that it can't reach it's hangy things (mobile) and wants to blame the blurry big things (parents) who stand around his barred nest (crib).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22064
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.