Agnostic.com

24 3

Ever wake up in such a horrible mood (for no reason) that you walk around cussing and grumbling all day? Anybody have any ideas on how to stop this crazy train?

Bkind2eachother 4 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's been a while since I've had that problem. Being around dogs and kids keeps me from having horrible moods. Plus, I get outside a lot. Sunshine and fresh air are natural anti-depressants for me.

I sometimes wonder if dreams don't put me in a mood.

Interesting thought; something to ponder.

I've had to remind myself that the biggest dog is the one that gets fed. It keeps me from wallowing in negativity.

You got that right... but I'm Job hunting . In North Carolina. Woe is me

@Bkind2eachother It always sucks when you have to conform to irrational thoughts.

Since Trump was elected? Absolutely. Is there a way to stop it? Yes, impeachment.

I laugh at myself. I can't take myself serious when I am a 'grumpy butt' as we used to call my boyo when he was cranky. I make jokes about myself. Threaten to kick cans, take my ball and go home, hold my breath until...etc.

I love it!

Ride it out. Eventually something will go Ping and you will swtich tracks.
Or you won't...but that doesn't bear thinking about.

Loud music and wild dancing-broom in hand. That way I can accomplish things while cranking up the endorphin.

Yes. Xanax.

I was on Twitter for a few minutes this morning and was saying "fuck __" to every tweet I read. I felt really really grouchy. And, I was grouchy at the end of the day yesterday. So, since I didn't want to start my work day off being grouchy, bitchy and miserable I took half of one .5 mg Xanax that I have on hand for exactly those kinds of moods.

To anybody who wants to lecture me for taking a pharmaceutical to deal with perfectly normal human emotions, please send me a handwritten letter to my home address.

50mll of diazapan

Mornings are bad for me, and I'd rather not speak with people before noon. If I'm having an especially difficult day otherwise, sometimes going for a walk can help.

I'm the same way. When I have to get out of bed before the sun comes up it drives me insane.

Just accept the fact that some days you're the winshield, and some days, you're the bug. Easy.

Imagine everyone around you stark naked...wearing clown shoes.

LOL! Fantastic!

And the coffee didn't help? 😉

That sometimes happens to me too. Sometimes it's because of a dream I had which puts in me a foul mood, or sometimes it's the way I slept, it could be my medications, they can mess with my head a bit as well.

And people wonder why I put Vodka in my cereal.

Go back to bed!

Yep, and I'll stay out of your way today!

Yep, and I'll stay out of your way today!

No ... if I wake up in a bad mood then I know exactly why. It's usually something I am stressing about or that has annoyed me the previous day and I'll get over it fairly quickly.

My first best guess is, that you did not sleep well! Not enough sleep or not enough 'rem' sleep. Also, depression will cause early morning irritability. Somehow, you may not be honoring your own needs and feelings! Try owning what you are really feeling and see where you need to make adjustments that will better serve your nature! That is a good start...good luck!

Goes away the moment I punch someone. Worked wonderful as a kid I tell you.

Only on days with a "Y" in them.

I try to do something nice for myself. Or meditate. Or wrap myself up in a blanket and just curl up for a while.

Never has happened to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22185
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.