Agnostic.com

10 2

What are the happiest Countries Sexually

Leader of the Free world falls where in
sexual happiness in rankings?

BBJong 7 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

as a transwoman, I'm living the life in UK! I've never been happier 🙂 I'm more than OK in UK 🙂

I hear theres a lot of action in Togo. Might go there someday 😉

@Morganfreeman [worldatlas.com]

@273kelvin got to go to Togo!

Swiss and other nordics seem to rank really high. Who'd a thought? Everyone thinks they're boring but it could just be that the are sexually satisfied so they don't have to be grandstanding and making a fuss all the time ?❤

MsAl Level 8 Nov 14, 2018

Switzerland is not a Nordic country btw

@Gareth Crap you're right. I mix it up with Sweden in my head sometimes. I also thought I saw Finland on one of those lists but I don't see it now ?. There goes that theory I guess.

At least in Brazil we are regularly fucked by the government, if it counts as sexual satisfaction, we are number 1 XD.

Judging by the look on Melania's face most of the time she doesn’t look like a sexually satisfied woman. Anyway, who really cares about their sex life. It appears that the Swiss top the ratings...who would have thought their cool demeanour amid the chocolate box pristine Alpine scenery was hiding a hotbed of sexual activity?

The most happiest marriage couples is in Utah Idaho Montana yeah I'm so sorry to tell you this but religion place so much in marriage.

"...I'm so sorry to tell you this but religion place so much in marriage." In English please.

Most likely it is the countries that actually are having sex. Stop with the selfies and just do it.

TRump isn't the leader of the free world. He is a buffoon on the world stage. He's openly laughed at and ridiculed as an idiot in the free would and most of the rest of the world. Russians and North Koreans like him.

The UK and the US were nowhere to be seen.
[google.com]
[google.com]

Do you mean the free world? The leader of the free world would be Trump and I don't assume he is high on the sexual happiness scale these days.
(That's assuming you're referring to the USA as the free world)

Yes money matters. He has enough to pay many women, and lure others with the promise of it. I can't imagine him enjoying his former lifestyle in his current highly scrutinized position though. I think that may be one aspect he didnt think out about living as president. I'm no fan of his wife either but I really don't think she likes him much. He could very well not be getting any at all right now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222718
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.