Agnostic.com

8 9

LINK Every Sperm is Sacred

You'll go blind you know!!

MattCooper 5 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I assume this is the reason why ornithologists came up with swallow. 😛

Isn't that why they invented nuns? I assume they collect as much of it as possible and give each one a fair chance.

Have you guys ever wondered why the little blue pill advertisements all say "If you notice a change in your hearing or have difficulty seeing while taking this medicine, contact a doctor immediately"?

We were told this when I was growing up in the Catholic church. It was a scare tactic to prevent masturbation.

It doesn't get better than Python. British humor is my favorite.

I posted this a week ago. A California group sang this and several 'irreverent' songs at the recent Freedom From Religion Foundation convention in San Francisco.

LOL. I sure get a kick out of Monty Python. 😀 😀 😀

I wouldn't want to support all the children if every one of my sperm became one! And pity the poor wife!

Monty Python, so ahead of their time, and so irreligious , yet so right "hes a very naughty boy"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:223935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.