Agnostic.com

14 2

QUESTION What is your favorite streaming music service?

I’m partial to Spotify. I think the music quality is top notch especially with the built in equalizer.

ballou 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I dig Dash radio (I wonder why??) it's like Pandora but instead of an algorithm, they have real live honest to goodness DJ's and over a 100 stations to choose from with no commercials. I suggest you check out the Los Anarchy channel they one of the best atheist DJ's ever!! They have a cool APP and site www.dashradio.com and the best part is it's absolutely FREE!

I think Spotify is better for some things and Pandora for others. Playlists are easier on Spotify, as is wanting to listen to a particular song. I think though that Pandora's algorithms are better when you're looking for new music.

d_day Level 7 Feb 11, 2018

I have Spotify on my phone, somewhere I have or had Pandora. At home I usually have the local radio station on... But if I listen to music at work it is on my cell. Music for concentration or something like that. Problem is, I hate headsets and ear buds. And I have to make or take phone calls very frequently so I have yet to find something that works well for me.

Cannot stand buds. No matter what I do they're either uncomfortable or popping out like I'm a cartoon character! If not for blocking the gym noise and such out I'd toss them.

LOL since I am the odd fuddy-duddy that mostly enjoys Classical music, my "streaming service" is a radio station: WFMT. I happen to live in Chicago now but I can get it anywhere, anytime. It even has an app for my pnone.

I haven’t gotten into any, YouTube serves my needs for the most part. I can’t see paying for it. I don’t know if it’s worth it or not.

I stream my I Tunes library, I have over 50 thousand songs to choose from.

I used to mess around with Spotify back in the day and I've also tried iHeartRadio, but the best one in my opinion is Pandora. Admittedly, I haven't tried out Tidal or Amazon etc. My only gripe with Pandora, and this might be true of all of them, songs repeat a lot on whatever channel you're on.

I have a Pandora account that goes way back. I don't use it much anymore.

I like Pandora, especially the build-your-own-radio-stations feature. It's free or pay. The commercials on the free offering are not many and are not intrusive. I have stations for various moods, and preferred genre's and artists. It also has a shuffle feature, so I am always covered.

BBC Radio 2 🙂

I've been a Cricket customer for years. One day I was paying my bill and the lady mentioned their streaming service. Deezer. It was like 6 dollars/mo so I tried it. Wound up liking it better than any of the others. Kinda a slash between Spotify and Pandora in content selection. Easy to navigate, HD depending on connection, learns your musical tastes fast, huge library, and can download to device for local playback. Mobile app works well, the browser app sucks balls on PC, no idea about iOS but I would expect it to be the same on computer, and haven't had a need to use iOS mobile devices with it. Even with the flaws I find it worth the price.

I don't stream music too much, but usually use Pandora. Looks like I need to try spotify.

YouTube. So much music there among other categories. YouTube is your friend.

I had Sirius but didn't use all the features. They said they wanted $200.00 a year.... nope, not me.

I like pandora because it keeps me a little up to date in certain genres, and I get to hear new tunes.

Spotify!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22419
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.