Agnostic.com

3 2

Block or chat a bit

I'm on a vegan dating Facebook page and the latest showing interest seems to be up to something. The fakers seem to follow a pattern. Either totally fake profiles like the ones run by robots in Africa. Then, there's the Africans and Muslims pretending it's something like love at first sight and sounding an awful like the robot crowd often calling me dear. Did they all see the same popular movie or what? Then, there's the Hindus who seem like descendants of Muslims that also seem either desperate to get citizenship, money or set up some sort of crime. This latest one seems to fall under the last category. I wonder why Europeans, Americans, LAs, Orientals, the real locals from India, Australians and others know not to pull stuff like this. Any way so far he's only looked too young, claims I'm a stunning beauty, says he point blank wants to marry me and already referred to me once as dear. Oh, and he claims to work as an engineer another faker favorite. If he's a faker then some are picking up on saying their vegan and animal rights activists to get the most tender hearted women.I showed these 2 photos. Funny isn't it? Hollywood hasn't been calling and I've never seen any paparazzi on my way around. Any advice for the Internet lorn. Am I being on target suspicious or should I give the conversation a little more chance?

WarmFluffy 7 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone who starts off with them wanting to marry you couldn't be more full of shit. Way too aggressive to be for real.

By the way - it's not just dating sites - but can be anybody with for sale/for rent/whatever online. You've described the formula approach that many scammers tend to use. They say things they think people want to hear, of course.

From what you've said already, I wouldn't waste one more word on any of this. Or you can do what I did a while back, and play along till they ask for money. You should have heard the tone change when I told my faker that I wasn't sending any !

I get them every day on ig. I toy with them a while to amuse myself. They go through all the questions and i answer with stuff like "i like to wear mini skirts". It frustrates them lol.

I agree. If you know that it's just some scammer, play with them for a while. See how many hoops they will jump through before they ghost.

@GwenC exactly...one kept asking about my kids. I kept changing the subject. Finally he demands ...how old are your kids!!!? ~block~

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.