Agnostic.com

9 0

What is extremely rare but many people think it is common?

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A 20 year old virgin girl. Lol.

12.3% of females and 14.3% of males, according to the CDC, but virginity is a stupid social construct regardless.

@UUNJ how so?

@celticagent The idea of a woman’s worth being measure by whether a penis has penetrated her vagina. Meanwhile, you’ve got the purity fanatics having unprotected anal sex and blow jobs to protect that virginal vaginal real estate. And you’ve got industries making $$ off of hymen reconstruction and pigs blood packets to fake out newly married husbands. Women are killed in some
cultures because they’ve “lost” their virginity before marriage, whether by choice or rape. In an ideal sexual world we would not speak of losing one’s virginity but rather of “sexual debut” or “first sexual experience.” Or we’d say that sexual pleasure isn’t about penis-in-vagina thrusting but rather any activity that brings arousal and pleasure to consenting people at a developmentally appropriate stage of life.

Nylon stockings lasting more than 3 wearings.

UUNJ Level 8 Nov 18, 2018

I always assumed they were intended to be disposable. ?

unique! love it!

Plane crashes.

Thank goodness for that one!

Based on the sales of tickets, winning the lottery.

P.S. Shark attacks on humans.

People.

Transparency

I was going to say practical behavior 🙂

I sat here believing something would come to mind...and all I got was a blank wall, in my mind! I may have spent too much thought on surviving trump? But I will be ‘thinking’ today, to see if I know just one common misconception?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:225778
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.