Agnostic.com

4 2

DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE POSTED THIS YET, BUT...

I usually don't post links, but this is the single best thing that Trump has done since becoming president.

ChestRockfield 8 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Aside from the fact that it truly is petty. it does show the level of vanity the man has. I'm almost slick as a cue ball and I consider that a positive because it lowers my wind resistance.

Seth Meyers is straight up funny and bleeds like a hemorrhoid all over Trump's ass.

I just can't believe no one spilled the beans on this for YEARS. There are people in his administration that tell us all shit almost as it's happening, yet none of the stylists he's ever had (maybe only 1??) have ever let this leak.

I find the footage hilarious, because it makes him so uncomfortable and he lies about it so much. I wish I could have been in the room, when he saw this for the first time.

Baldness is something that happens to people. It’s sad that so many people think they are their hair.

In his defense, it does look like he's mostly hair and stored cheeseburgers.

Haha@JeffMurray

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22683
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.