Agnostic.com

42 6

Over the past year, what band have you listened to most?

What about over the past 5 years? Is there a single band that you return to again and again, almost daily?

DobbinPitch 6 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The older I get the more I appreciate Pink Floyd. What's that about? I listen to the Beatles and Jethro Tull.
But it's Led Zeppelin who has my heart. Always and forever.

Collective Soul

Lenard Cohen a lot and little vilage

I listen to tons of different bands its part of my job. this last year I spun Power Trip's "Nightmare Logic a ton it was the top of my top twenty album list. The two bands I always come back to are Exodus and Motorhead! I really miss Lemmy!! 😟

Weird al the pixies and 60s/70s/80s kids tv theme songs

TSFH - Two Steps From Hell (Epic Themes)

Yello

Radiohead, Fiona Apple, Okkervil River, Electric Six, Archive

No. I bounce from bands to singers. I like Taylor Swift and Green Day.

Green Day's American Idiot album is excellent! I'm just gonna leave Taylor Swift alone...

Saw Green Day/My Chemical Romance on the American Idiot tour in 2005...One of the best concerts I've ever attended, and I'd see them again in a heartbeat!

Past year, Gin Blossoms, maybe? Last 5 years, SUPER tough to narrow it down to one, but I gotta go with Alice in Chains.

Guns n Roses while I shoot pool.

Anyone heard The Bad Plus' cover of Black Sabbath's "Iron Man"? Like anchovies on a pizza, it's not something most people want every day, but once or twice a year you just gotta' have it!

I prefer Black Sabbath

Los Straitjackets.

5fdp - high energy music so its always in rotation!

SUM 41 - my FAVE!

Jezabels from Australia. My current favorite band. Prior to that, 30 Seconds to Mars.... all time it would be The Cure...

Flogging Molly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.