Agnostic.com

11 2

Who is God

Where is he?

#god
sandyscott1212 3 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Which god? There have been thousands of different gods with roughtly 2,500 current gods in circulation. The only thing they have have in common is Faith (belief without evidence) is the foundation of their god powers.

I like "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"s answer and question. One has to read all the books, not just the first one. What is the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything? The Answer is 42. But you have to know the Question to Life, the Universe, and Everything in order to understand the Answer. The Question: "What do you get when you multiply 6 by 9?" Simple.

Who is Winnie the Pooh?

If you can tell me that you have the answer to your question too.

Tell me where he or she is if you get a real answer

The word “God” is just a symbol, an icon for something we don’t understand. There are various words that represent Ultimate Reality, but the true nature of Ultimate Reality is a profoundly overwhelming mystery.

Ultimate Reality is not a “who” and it is not in a particular place. “WE” collectively are that reality, everywhere and at all times.

Hello person behind this profile. I am reaching out to you, not the fake person you claim to be. Seriously look around this site. This site chooses evidence over fantasy, chooses science over hopes and prayers. It understands the frailty of human life but is prepared to stick around anyway. I know what poverty feels like. I understand how people get persuaded to do things outside of their characters. You may even believe this is a 'victimless crime' relieving rich Americans or Eurpoeans of their money. That isn't the case. You are abusing vulnerable people. In my experience, Americans are hugely generous and many would contribute to support you if you just asked. Pretending to love someone, pretending they are special, that is unredeemedly cruel. So man behind this profile, tell your gang leader no you will not do this to lonely vulnerable people. You want to improve the journey of your countrypeople by honest endeavours. Then come and meet us as you. We want to meet you, we want to understand but you cannot scam us. Please understand that. Seriously. I have nothing. I beg you to consider if this is what you want from your life. If not we will be willing to chat. Much love Jayne xx

How do you read all that into such simple and innocent questions?

@WilliamFleming Seriously?

@Amisja Yes, I don’t understand.

@WilliamFleming There have been several profiles of the same photo. Its fake

He doesn't live here.
You don't want to go knocking next door.
My neighbour is the meanest son of a b>>ch I know.
So don't bother.
Beware.

God is not here.

Foghorn Leghorn and I've no idea

Many of s who have finally woken up have asked that question all of our lives and never found a reasonable answer. That's why we have ended up here. It's amazing that the classical gods are not real but Christians think their god is.

he is a fictional character and therefore he is in the imaginations of those who created or believe in him. he is one of many such, actually. there are many fictional gods (well, they're all fictional). i assume from the way you stated your question that you mean the christian god.

g

Is this a dodgy profile??.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229291
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.