Agnostic.com

31 3

Can a homosexual attraction occur in a person who defines themselves as heterosexual? Or must they define themselves as bisexual?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most likely the labels are beginning to show their inadequacy. The truth is that sexuality is a continuum; therefore, the question becomes: where does heterosexuality ends, where bisexuality starts, where bisexuality ends, where homosexuality starts. Do we really need to define ourselves before, during, or after a sexual encounter? Let’s just enjoy the intimacy as it comes.

Denial aint a river in Egypt. How someone identifies themselves publicly, is not always the way they would define themselves privately.

Why define yourself or another person. Putting a label on something or someone places an identity that may not really define them. Most labels I know of tell more of the person doing the labeling than the person labeled.

I can't help you... you are on your own there.

I believe you are describing "being on the down low."

It must. Never really thought about it until my wife announced to me she changed her sexuality. Produced the most confusing thing I have ever had to comprehend. After 10 years together, had no clue. It has turned our divorce into an inconprehesible mess.

I have known women who left their husbands in midlife for women. Their lesbian state of being seemed natural, when I met them. They had children, from their marriages, too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22962
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.