Agnostic.com

20 1

Is Black lives matter. Racist, terrorist organisation?

Seriousreason 8 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just think that certain black neighborhoods are very dangerous.Yes 99% are peace loving people but the criminal element is not a joke.Do you hate a police officer who already has his/her gun ready when making a stop in a neighborhood known for gun violence?To the person of color who works hard pays all there bills on time etc.Being asked to slowly get out of there car and walk backwards toward the sound of there voice because they were speeding has to be so degrading.What they don't seem to tell people is that a lot of people who get shot the officer was actually black.The media withheld that fact here in milwaukee avfew years back

They sure are terroristic just like ANTIFA is.

Lately I have had a tete-a-tete with a someone who finally told me she doesn't ignore this. (Where was her outrage/) Then she said these stories sell papers. Then she told me not to believe these fake news stories. Sorry, but shooting down an eleven year old in a toy store because he was holding a toy gun and that officer not being disciplined accordingly is outrageous. Just one example.

And the moral don’t point anything at police let alone a toy gun.

no

Since when did it become racist or terrorist to campaign against injustice?

As far as I am aware, their protests are peaceful and designed to highlight the continued racism in society.

Go to a black lives matter rally and unless your black yourself , you have nothing worthwhile to say. You are part of the problem and until all white devils pay reperations for past injustices then die. You are scum . As a white person just try to comment on what you would like to see happen. Cop supporting! trump voting , Whites are the enemy. The naivety shown by some members towards what they assume is BLMs end goal defies logic. So called allies are just race traitors. Self hating whites are a sad phenomenon. My banner will read (colonialism is civilisation}. Plus stop culturaly appropriating European clothes. Grass skirts, loin cloths and animal hides should be all they wear. Cultural appropriation goes both ways.

Wow. That's a pretty angry response and I didn't understand a word of it.

Are you saying that I am scum or is this what you believe that BLM are saying? Either way, without any evidence or source cited I cannot view this as anything but an angry rant.

What relevance does a banner with 'colonialism is civilisation' have? I'm sure native Americans, black South Africans, Aboriginals, Indians and Maories may well disagree with you in that sentiment.

@colonialism is civilisation has more bearing on relalty than “ pigs in a blanket fry like bacon.” A BLM chant. iwe fought the American Indians for 400 yrs. truly a worthy foe. And Maoris from NZ by the way are the most pampered Welfare funded , privilege indigenous people ever to walk the planet. You can’t change history. So stop siding with delusional self serving peoples that want reperations from something done to them from probbably you’re great great grandpa. . Learn to be greatful for being American stop living in the past. What’s done is done. . Slavery other than in black African countries has been abolished.

Black lives matter too(also). The too(also) is implied. It started as a way to bring attention to the high number of unarmed black men who are being killed by the police. Unfortunately some of the people who joined the movement are anti-police hating people and some racists. Blacks are treated differently than white by the police, and too many unarmed blacks are getting killed for simple traffic stops. Yes education and poverty is a big factor of black on black crimes. Also some police officers are just afraid of black people due to ignorance. They associate all black people with what they see on TV and, they have never had any kind of meaningful contact with a black person. They grew up without having a friend who is black. Some of those police officers should never have been hired and some nee to be better trained.

What a very sad indictment on so called modern policing amoungst minorities. Train cops better. I realise blacks make up to much of a quotient in this equation. What are black men going to do. Continue idolising gangster rapping ,gun toteing ,hoe bashing drug taking cop killing mindset for ever ..mite add not very well. Call it racist but minority’s don’t handle intoxicating substances or difficult situations as good as they lead you to belive. Incasterating unfairly huge portions of you black males. Bill Clinton SHAME.l throwing young men in jail for what every male does to some extent. Take drugs and alcohol. Praising single motherhood.is stupid. We all know a complete family is a happier family. Let’s hope for Sense and self preservation become common place. .... otherwise.....

@Seriousreason You obviously live in a world of fiction and have no clue about different cultures or live in a multicultural environment.

The Black lives matter organization is not based on a racist foundation but unfortunately there are racist individuals in the organization.

So other than complete globalisation, what’s George Soros end game?

Am I missing the second line to "Black Lives Matter". I feel like I'm missing something about the opposition to it. Is the second line "And yours don't."?

Omg wow, the self hatred pours from your pores you wish your whiteness would go away. Fat luck you mite be ugly inside despised and fotcedvou.

Black lives matter but not to blacks

So black people, or any people who are tired of hearing about police needlessly killing P.O.C.and getting away with it, should just shut up? Ignore it? What the hell? BLM is a very diverse group. People who condemn the whole movement based on the actions of a few, well I have to question their motivation.

I think that black lives DO matter but I'm not thrilled about the organization. It's run by SJWs. The worst sort of SJWs. I feel they they influenced to a certain degree the kidnapping and torture of a special needs kid just because he was a white Trump supporter. That is counterproductive and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Now I have my own confession to make. I was feeling a lot of rage towards this group at one point and so when some folks from BLM decided to place flags on my lawn, I decided to burn them. I did a hateful thing even if it wasn't directed at black people but rather at the organization. I gazed into the abyss and the abyss gazed back at me as Nietzsche would say. Hatred inspires more hatred though and that's what BLM did to me. They were doing hateful things and it made me do something I regret.

Martin Luther King would be rolling in his grave if he saw how BLM conducts itself.

Very true blm has very little to do with black people

Definitely not. There are real disparities in the treatment people of color get at the hands of law enforcement and the courts. Aside from the myriad personal stories there are statistically proven trends. My only beef with BLM is that I don't see a practical objective. Protest without a specific goal doesn't accomplish anything but increased tensions.

BLM is not racist, people who claim it is usually are!

Wow live under a rock don't make the black kids angry

What?

No, it’s not. No where, even in the name, does the organization state Black lives matter more than any other lives. The organization is attempting to fix a broken justice system. If you look at the statistics, Black people are more likely than white people of being not only shot but killed at the hands of police. It’s anecdotal but just compare how Philando Castille was treated versus Dylan Roof. Further, Black people versus white people are more likely to be tried as an adult and receive harsher punishment for the same crimes. They are more likely to be sent to juvenile facilities for the exact same behavior as a white person. I could go on for much longer, but I hope this helps to put in context why this group is doing important work right now.

Really?..you mean like all the white Amurikan racist groups like the Klan or the Brotherhood or the Nazis?..seriously?

No, it’s a civil rights organization.
White nationalist are though and should be classified as such.

Black live matter movement is useless. I've seen and heard people saying black lives matter but they still kill each other and fight one another and starts drama with the same people who involved in the BLM movement.

I don't find it to be a terrorist organization, but it pulls away from real problems. Statistically whites are shot more by police than blacks. This doesn't mean racism isn't present, but its not holding people back. A large factor of current problems is poverty in black comunities. The cause of this we can speculate on but it's very clear what needs to be addressed. If prejudice is a major issue in our country, why are atheists in prison at rate of less than 1%? Atheism was polled to be the least likely to be voted into a political office, below muslim. It's not prejudice that puts you in prison, it's crime, and poverty begets crime. If we keep bringing up race we just keep fueling racism. Let's talk about helping fellow homo sapiens.

if it isn't it could be. what about life matters? or really in the bigger picture does it?

everyone is a little bit racist at the very least and lots of animals hence having territories where other people take it to a whole new level.a race has no colour to determine you being racist. I'm as friendly as anyone to anyone.

Since all lives matter, black lives matter. I've seen them peacefully marching with their signs and their smiles, in spite of the injustices here. I prefer to focus on their reason for being which is outrageous - blacks being shot down, some for no reason; others by unprofessional police who were probably racist - and no action from the courts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23041
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.