Agnostic.com

7 0

Other than Agnostic, what social networks do you use and like?

I'll start:

Twitter
Diaspora

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Facebook! I have made real friends there--people who I eventually met & still liked, & have real relationships with. I've had the same good luck here.

Carin Level 8 Nov 26, 2018

Facebook and only with a handful of people.

Only facebook and I am thinking of deleting my account there.

I have to keep mine because of my pages. I maintain a page for my band and for my studio. You have to have an active login personal account to have a page. I also admin a very large (2,700) group for musicians.

Twitter, mostly. Some personal stuff on FB, mostly to stay in touch with my daughter, who is pretty much exclusively on that platform. No interest in the others and frankly don't really grok them.

For work I use Slack and Microsoft Teams. I have a LinkedIn account but don't really log in very often. I've had the same primary client for over a decade and so am not marketing myself elsewhere. Meanwhile most of the people who want to "connect" with me seem to be random web developers who hope I'll sub out work to them.

Whats Diaspora? (Well other than the obvious)

it's kind of like a kinder gentler facebook [pluspora.com]

@celticagent thank you

None

Facebook for me.

BD66 Level 8 Nov 26, 2018

Same for me

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:231829
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.