Agnostic.com

29 6

Is anyone else grossed out by cleaning bathrooms, including your own?!

I know it’s probably laughable, but one place I absolutely dread cleaning are bathrooms, including my own sometime lol.

EmeraldJewel 7 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After living in a student dormitory, nothing is gross to me because I've seen a lot

My own no, but I don’t know how I would manage a public one. But, as a person who grew up in a village that is used to cows, I can say that I would probably not have any issues with that if I had to.
You just need a good mop and some good chemicals to remove all the dirt. Also, sometimes I like to clean just because it makes me feel better and calmer in a clean room. And I think I would like the view of a clean bathroom that was dirty before. That’s why I rarely hire cleaning services. Maybe only to do a nice end-of-tenancy cleaning when I have to move out of an apartment.

The best way to clean your bathroom is to use a high-pressure washer. You can use any cleaner you want, and the result will be excellent.

I didn't live like you in a dormitory, but it's still challenging. Even considering that I live alone now. What makes it even more difficult is that I have to clean the bathroom and the house itself. I think you already know about the days when you must thoroughly wash the front of your home. For me, it's even worse than cleaning the bathroom. So to relieve myself of that burden, I use the help of [sparklewash.com]. This is quite a good decision because now I don't have to worry about spending a day off to do it. This is best done when it is necessary to wash the car. After all, several tasks can be done in one day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.