Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My arteries hardened just looking at that.

I know, right?

I remember when that would have looked good to me. One serious heart attack, a serious talk with myself, plus 25 years and all I see is congealed fat and stomach cramps.

Me too!

Looking at that grease dripping ghastly sight - in Australian - I just want to :
barf – bark at the ants – blow chunks – blow groceries – bob – boke it – boot – boot and rally – bow down before the porcelain god – bow down to the porcelain god – bow to the porcelain queen – burl – cack – call dinosaurs – call Earl – call for Huey – call for O'Rourke – call Huey on the big white telephone – call Ralph on the big white phone – call Ralph on the big white telephone – call Ralph on the porcelain phone – call the whales – call Uncle Ralph on the big porcelain telephone – call up some dinosaurs – chuck – chuck (one's) cookies – chunder – cry Ruth – de-food – dial the porcelain phone – do the Technicolor yawn – drive the porcelain bus – dry heave – earl – fail a fortitude save – feed the fish – fergle – gack – gag – gragg – heave – Hendrix – honk – honk Smurfs – horf – hork – hughie – hug the porcelain goddess – hug the throne – hug the toilet – hurl – kak – kiss ralph – laugh at the ground – laugh at the toilet – launch (one's) lunch – liquid laugh – lose (one's) lunch – multicolor yawn – paint the walls – park the tiger – pash the porcelain princess – pray to Dionysus – pray to porcelain gods – pray to the great ceramic idol – pray to the porcelain god – pray to the porcelain gods – psychedelic yawn – puke – ralph – readjust fluids – retch – see (one's) lunch again – sell the Buick – shomit – shout for Hughie – speak Dutch – spew – tactical chunder – talk to Ralph on the big white telephone – Technicolor yawn – throw up – toilet hanging drunk – toss a sidewalk pizza – toss cookies – toss (one's) cookies – uneat – un-swallow – upchuck – url – urp – vurp – whistle beef – woof (one's) cookies – worship the ivory idol – worship the porcelain god – worship the porcelain goddess – yack – yarf – yark – yawn in Technicolor – yodel groceries – york
There you thought that upchuck was the only alternative to vomit.
Hehehe
@irascible, @ripcurldane, @walklightly wish to add anything?

@irascible

sorry, i'm laughing so hard (luckily not liquid), i can't think.

@irascible Isn't Australian vernacular colourful? - There are 5 words to start you off -

Bloooppurgh!
Oooop!
Ugggle!
Oommmppph urgh!
Huey there's spewy on the ourgloourgh waydown!
Uuurgh!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23417
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.