Agnostic.com

6 5

Say hello to the Pacific Islands this morning [newshub.co.nz]
Fun weather around here.
Mother nature sure is off her meds

Sacha 7 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stay safe. Hopefully it will weaken and not cause further damage.

Mother Nature is not happy with the Trump Presidency.

Be safe!!

I hope that you are in a safe area...

Plenty of bad weather in that part of the world..usually heading straight for the Philippines.
But usually all those cyclones do for Songkhla, Thailand, is make the weather a bit cooler, whip up the surf so I can't swim because of red flag warnings, and we might have a few extra rainstorms, but not always.

I am sorry to hear that Nature is at it again... summer of 2017 was when the hurricane all my life I heard that one day will happen... Happened for my Puerto Rico... it will be years of recovery... but the way I always look at is Tropical Storms will happen and will destroy everything in the path of the storm. It was never a matter of if... it was a matter of when. 'Wish them all over there good fortune and safety.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23655
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.