Agnostic.com

13 3

LINK Trump Claims He Got China To Remove Tariffs On U.S. Cars By 40%. But No Agreement Exists.

Aides are struggling to explain the "deal" Trump says he made. He might have made the whole thing up.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always thought that pathological liars were mostly fictional or mental patients. I never really knew one; not in person and certainly not one as public and consequential as this. This man is real, and everyone in the country is struggling with it (except for the 33% who also think the sun revolves around a flat Earth). They are delighted that the rest of us are struggling with what to do now. We obviously need to replace him with a normal person, put this horror show behind us and make sure it never, ever happens again. What to do beyond that will come a lot easier. The 33% can't be helped if they don't want it.

He continues to lie, he cannot tell the truth. He said he tells the truth when he can, we just do not know when if ever he does so.

An all-too familiar pattern for the grifter Trump.

Trump is very good at making things up and he even tells you that in his book "the Art of the Steal." (Did I say that right?) In the book "Fear-Trump in the White House", Trump says a certain effect may be because of his tariffs but he had not put any tariffs in place yet. Maybe he forgot. He seems to think his brand of talk is to give you hope and something to look forward to even if it never happens at all. He does not see this as lying.

Damn we need that SMH icon!

Grab the Bull by the Tail and you will hear the real Story.

... as it covers you, I presume.?

You mean he's lying again? No way. Never would have thought.

Oh, HMIM....His Mouth Is Moving.....again

I bet if you look on the conservative group. They are eating this nonsense up.

My blood pressure will not allow me to look on the conservative group. I know a bunch of them have blocked me.

Just another 45 lie.
Annnnnnd the Stock Market dropped 800 points.

that savings kicks in when we get that new middle class tax cut

We used to talk about people spouting hot air. I'm looking for a good phrase to describe twittering babbling bullshit. Any brilliant suggestions out there?

twittering babbling bullshit is a pretty good summary statement

TBB!

Creo cuando veo. I believe when I see. This man has made it so that nothing he says has any credibility without mountains of evidence to support it.

Everything he says is a lie!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:237042
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.