Agnostic.com

4 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Definitely smells like a something burger.

Trump's entire existence is dirty, and his dirt rubs off on everything and everyone he touches.

Rachael Maddow did good coverage of that also.
I continue to question how so many folks continue to support this scumbag but watching a special on Nixon the other night I was amazed how many members of congress continued to support him to the end and he had a fairly good percentage of citizens that also supported him right through his resignation. When looking at those people who support Trump no matter how much evidence is against him, that bit of history makes me feel better as it worked out in Nixon's case, hopefully it will be similar now.

gearl Level 8 Dec 4, 2018

some people simply can not admit they were wrong - that they made a mistake in voting for him. They would rather double down on that mistake at every turn...

Slowly, slowly, etch away the foundations, until the big tower of trump comes crashing down.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:237056
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.