Agnostic.com

54 6

What are you here for?

It's been. week or so since I signed up on this, not sure what the point system is for but it doesn't seem to have taken me too long to reach level 5 for what ever that is worth.
But what are you here for? Dating? Find new friends? Meet people with similar religious/no-religious views? And how did you find it? A friend of mine pointed me here because we're both single.

ThomasLevi 6 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (51 - 54)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw an ad for ‘getting to know fellow like minders’. There were not that many people here then, so posts were slow. But it was nice to not have to worry about having to see so many religious posts.

I’m single, but if there’s something I’ve learned in life, it is that love will come or it won’t. So, while I opted for the dating aspect, I’m just glad for the company.

All of the above.

Here for community. Found the site through a Facebook ad.

I'm here to engage in discussions with open minded people. I followed a link on FB to get her.

JimG Level 8 Feb 12, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.