Agnostic.com

54 6

What are you here for?

It's been. week or so since I signed up on this, not sure what the point system is for but it doesn't seem to have taken me too long to reach level 5 for what ever that is worth.
But what are you here for? Dating? Find new friends? Meet people with similar religious/no-religious views? And how did you find it? A friend of mine pointed me here because we're both single.

ThomasLevi 6 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (51 - 54)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You guys are the bomb. I have three new words for my dictionaryalready; and you don't care about anything; age . nationality, sexual proclivities. Makes for great community.

I live in New York city and I don't have any atheist friends. I don't even know any atheist at all. I know its my fault, since I don't go out to meet people.

I'm here to try to find a mate and I found it though an ad on Facebook. 🙂 I think it's GREAT! Even though I haven't had a date and had one nut write to me. But, oh well....

Found it on Facebook so am giving it a whirl. Nice to hang with like minded souls....er people rather. I may be wrong but wouldn't have thought any connection will go any further than here, either romantic or otherwise. I was also wondering about the points, having just passed the thousand I was thinking I may be on a par with Radogast the Brown?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.