Agnostic.com

27 2

You are attracted... but then?

Have you ever seen a picture of someone and found them very attractive only to find out later they were the same sex as you?
Your reaction was...
A-intrigued
B-horified
C-confussed
D-excited
E-neutral

#sex
ThomasLevi 6 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think women are more attractive than men, unless the men are "pretty."

I’m attracted to whom I am attracted to. I don’t consider myself bisexual, just sexual. But if I thought someone was one gender, and I found out they were not, as with any surprise, I’d be surprised.

@Manimshut As opposed to what? What is the flip side of your statement? That men have a harder time determining whether another man is attractive? Or is it that men have a harder time VOICING that they find a man attractive? -- which can very well mean nothing more than he is attractive.

I see tons of women and men who I find attractive -- and not in a I want to have sex with them kind of way -- and have no problem saying so.

I, personally, think that is one little part of what is wrong with humanity. Men are "supposed" to behave certain ways to be seen as manly, and that includes not being able or allowed to notice or voice that another male is attractive. Pure rubbish I say.

I actually respect and admire a man a little bit more if they are not afraid (for lack of a better word, please don't splice that) to simply acknowledge when another man is attractive. In fact, it pretty much turns me off and a man will lose a bit of my respect if I hear "Well, I wouldn't know if he was attractive, but all the girls seem to think so." Ugh.....

I'm not saying any of this applies to you, @Manimshut -- not at all. Just throwing out my thoughts on this, generally.

@Manimshut Your last sentence made me laugh. Cologne or natural scent?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.