Agnostic.com

6 2

What is your highest level of education?

• 7 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
UrsiMajor 8 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I ended my formal education in 9th grade. Doesn't mean I stopped learning though. One snowy day about 8 or 9 years after I quit school, I got up and drove the hour to a local junior college, took the first 3 tests and had an extra long lunch, came back and took the other two tests to get my GED. I passed four of them above 95%. No study, no prep of any kind. Then later on that same year one of the teachers at the local school talked me into taking the ACT. No study, no prep. I scored 2 points above the national average.

To from Cheech and Chong "I have an MA, a BA, and I'm a BMF too."

Not entirely sure how the UK system translates but I don't have a Masters so assume my BA (Hons) is the one below 🙂

I'm a life-long learner! (Education types will be happy with the buzzword.)

College drop out here.

I haven't graduated from learning..even though I'm no long in an educational institution...I learn every day and love it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.