Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Asked about allegations against Trump, senator says, 'I don't care' | MSNBC

Twenty years ago, when it was Bill Clinton accused of obstruction of justice, Hatch demanded that Congress remove the sitting president from office, insisting that “committing crimes of moral turpitude such as perjury and obstruction of justice go to the heart of qualification for public office.” The Utahan added at the time, “This great nation can tolerate a president who makes mistakes, but it cannot tolerate one who makes a mistake and then breaks the law to cover it up. Any other citizen would be prosecuted for these crimes.”

HippieChick58 9 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess he has forgotten his prior position.

Hypocrisy not even hidden.

They don't care anymore. Why should they? Nothing ever happens to them for their hypocrisy, which is the problem. No one EVER calls these bastards out on their blatant HYPOCRISY!!!!

@Redheadedgammy I agree.

Sounds as though Hatch should be impeached. Indifference to this situation is clearly contrary to the oath he took to uphold the Constitution. Do we really want any member of Congress to not care when Federal prosecutors indicate that the sitting President is an un-indicted co-conspirator in a criminal investigation?

Yeah, I won't care either when you drop dead Hatch. Worthless old asshole!!!!

I cannot understand how this fathead, oh, and Mitch McConnell, get re-elected.......

It's nice that we are finally done with borin Orin, plus the asshole owes me a Frank Zappa album (long story).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:241887
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.