Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not enough time.

A bit confused by what he said..

.In court on Wednesday Cohen said, “I take full responsibility for each act that I pled guilty to: The personal ones to me and those involving the President of the United States of America.”

So, does this mean he is willing to take the fall? Did he just admit he did it all?

Anyone have more info on this?

no that does not sound like his taking the fall. it sounds like his implicating the president too. he should get more time, since he's such a sleaze; i hope there is a clause somewhere saying that if he changes his mind and doesn't testify against the president when the time comes, he gets life.

g

@genessa Full responsibility...that bothered me...I am betting that he serves almost nothing with time served already...maybe six months...

@thinktwice i am not bothered by it. it doesn't mean anything in terms of prosecuting trump. it'll be fine. he takes full responsibility for his own part in it, and he goes out of his way to implicate trump again. fine with me! i don't know how long he will serve but as i say i do hope he testifies.

g

@genessa Me too...and Flynn...maybe with two...

@thinktwice there will be more! not manafort... but then, he is going away forever, EVEN if trump pardons him, because if trump pardons him, trump is out that much faster and some, if not all, of his crimes will be reversed.

g

Shoulda been longer! How long do you figure he'll really be in?

Not even close to half of that. Probably a couple of months and then out for good behavior.

@balou He needs to at least do the whole thing, it's way too short to begin with. What a scumbag ass kisser.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:242513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.