Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK Exclusive: Trump says standing by Saudi crown prince despite pleas from Senate

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that he stood by Saudi Arabia’s crown prince despite a CIA assessment that he ordered the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi and pleas from U.S. senators for Trump to condemn the kingdom’s de facto ruler.

I'd say he has pretty much laid out his loyalties. It isn't to the US.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another brilliant move by tRump. Piss off a group that can hold your powers in check. Maybe this will lead to more bi-partisianship.

? (my surpised face)

A would-be murderer standing by a murderer. Surprised, anyone?

I wonder if he is moving to Saudi Arabia when he looses the election?

Prison first please!

Let us hope he disappears from the country maybe russia

An ass sometimes just does not realize he's an ass and just continues to be one.

The Senate is giving lip service. They KNOW the U.S. government will always support the Saudis. They're just trying to make Trump look bad. Every U.S. president supports the Saudis. Without the Saudis support in propping up the petrodollar, the U.S. would become a third world economy really fast. The establishment will always support the Saudis unless there is an alternative. I don't think there will ever be an alternative. Just look at all the other main countries that trade their oil in other currencies.

The only people who can probably take care of MbS are the Saudis themselves.

Money Makes His World Go Round - You Think?

Not the US, merely the US$

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:242529
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.