Agnostic.com

6 0

Who would you like to see as a speaker

I asked a similar question of who is a favorite speaker and unsurprisingly got a long list of old white guys and Neil Tyson.
So lets go the other way because I for one would like to see more women speakers.
And a big thanks to Akfishlady for pointing out that there is an actual "create poll" option, seems I overlooked it.

• 1 vote
  • 7 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
ThomasLevi 6 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rebecca Solnit, specifically on her book "A Paradise Made in Hell: The remarkable communities that arise out of disaster"

Can I add an additional speaker? I have heard Cara Santa Maria at a FFRF conventions. Also transcripts of Ayaan Hirsi Ali but I feel an important one missing from the list is Maryam Namazie
[maryamnamazie.com] Her group, ex-Muslims is a very important and gutsy group.

If this trend continues in Congress come November it will be Adam Schiff otherwise everyone else is on closed captioning. I like it quiet.

god (if there is one) and everyone could see it at the same time, hear it at the same time, saying the same thing, to show if it really exists.

Here, here!

And on that note, whoever runs TheTweetofGod would be fun.

A speaker for what?

I guess I've been living under a rock for 51 years. I've never heard of any of those people.

Well, look them up.

@ThomasLevi If my curiosity were stronger about the subject I would have already. But thanks for the suggestion!

@BlueWave fair enough

Jim Jefferies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24286
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.