Agnostic.com

12 2

Was it the charm, intelligence and charisma that attracted Melania to #45?

Shelton 8 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She was a gift from Putin.
She's a sleeper spy that paid off unbelievably well.
Why else was she involved in the money coming into the inauguration.

yes, the charm of his money, the intelligence of his money and the charisma of his money. him, himself? not so much....

g

lol

maybe she has a thing for comb overs, or $

My guess is money and power

It was that rockin' Cheeto tan.

The money and influence he had. She wanted to become successful and knew he could help make it happen.

And get her anchor family into the country

The money and his humongous.. tie( lol)

Nope. Just the money.

Of course not. Money, power & apparent influence was the hook. She had glimpses of non-charm, non-intelligence & non-charisma but easily denied it while shopping & looking good.

Spot on!

I think it was all that and more. For instance his age...she knows that she will out live him and will reap "great rewards" when he dies. Also, it is all those other things...money, unlimited budget for fashions, money, prestige, money, social position, money...did I mention money? She would have married him if he a been a F....ing monkey.

Of course it was.[irony alert]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:243998
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.