Agnostic.com

11 4

To anyone who has sent me a message the past, month maybe?...

I’m sorry I haven’t answered. I haven’t even seen them. My notifications haven’t come through. I’m just now seeing them. My apologies.

IndySent 7 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Its alright I understand

I haven't gotten any message notifications. Obvious reason for that though ????

No worries

@beehappy & @IndySent ... when you say you're not getting notifications, do you mean the "Bell" icon or "Envelope" icon... or email? I see that both of you have had at least 1 "bell" notification for messages in the last 2 days (pardon the disclosure).

Admin Level 9 Feb 14, 2018

No Bell, no Envelope, not in alert/notification list.

The bell just tells you something has occurred, not what and without the envelope or alert, it could be mistaken for something else.

I'm receiving the bell and alerts for all other actions.

Ok, I think we found the issue but it will take a while to fix it. Hopefully done over this weekend. Thanks!

Welcome back... 🙂

I've been getting mine so I'm guessing it's part of the site update glitches? Though a month is kind of weird? Could you have changed your notification settings?

@IndySent Aww we like you!

i am having pm's post but am not notified

Did you get my dick pics?

Systems been buggy, was wondering why you sent those to me!
Lol

@IndySent I really can't understand why you are single. Seriously, you are a delight.

@HeyHiHullo Oh, sorry bro. I thought you were that hot American chick in Norway.

@MrLink drinking and posting don't mix, at least ya got the hot American part correct!

@MrLink NEVER judge a book by its cover ring a bell? Lol 😉 or she doesn't want male bullshit or drama!

@IndySent. You know I think you are a delight.

Darn. That notification I sent you to claim the Publishers Clearing House $5,000 a week for life was only valid for 72 hours.
But on the bright side you can see your notifications now so ...

I'm not get notifications either. For messages, that is.

You mean your Bell hasn't been rung for a month? 😉

Just not from any Agnostic members! 😮

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.