Agnostic.com

18 12

Fair Warning : Adult content. absolutely NSFW.

I had expected my v-day to be sad and lonely. I logged back into OK Cupid and had the most fun I've had on there in ages. First came asshole Allen. Self proclaimed "Dom" who is into polyamory. Which means he likes women submissive, is with someone currently "but they're not sexual" and doesn't mind a partner having other female lovers(with the assumption he'd join in) but doesn't know if he'd "let" his partner have male lovers. Then came pretty pervy Pete. Into all sorts of dirty and extremely unhygienic things . Pete has a very active imagination as well. One of the best bits was how women run away from his large uncircumcised genitals like they're the creature from the black lagoon. Complete with outraged shrieking from said women. Then came Sweetheart Sean. Adorably bearish Ex military operating room tech. Funny, loves horror movies,road trips and the blues. Thank you guys for a memorable Valentine's day.

Note sorry if this isn't allowed admin please feel free to delete.

OpposingOpposum 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it was on POF a few years ago. SOme guy in Canada was seeking a female that would let him tie her up naked in the middle of winter outside and let him rescue her later.

Hahahajaha!! People are nuts.

Wow...just wow....

That's a funny story, thanks for sharing. I have tried a lot of the dating sites and to me OK Cupid is the most boring of them all. I'm glad you had some fun with it!

Kind of makes me want to fire up the old PoF account just for laughs... Not really, but...

Well, obviously Sweetheart Sean is the choice here!

I read stories like this from women looking for dates online; I hear stories from women I know about the men who date them or at least try to -- and I wonder, a nice guy like me who doesn't think discussing his penis or sexual proclivities right up front still doesn't get dates? Holy crap, am I THAT ugly? (I know my hair is all jacked up in my profile pic, but I think I clean up okay.)

I'd go out with you but location location location.

I always go for the sweet one. You're right about Sean

Never say never, @sherrymartin! My father lives in Stuart and I visit him about once a year.

@ErikGunderson That's not far at all. Hopefully it won't be the same week I visit my parents in Alabama

Sounds like you had a grand ole time. 😉

Betty Level 8 Feb 15, 2018

I did indeed.

That was entertaining. Thank you

Never heard of OK Cupid. Your story is interesting because stupid men are the ones who brag.

Sounds like exactly why I stopped using OK Cupid! Lol

Right?! I logged in tonight to discover a dude angrily ranting at Me for not replying. I was at work ffs.

Sounds complicated but entertaining. 😉

I gave up on online dating.

Happiness is a wet keyboard. Loneliness, is overrated, laughter is the ultimate climax.

Lots of my female friends were wondering why they had so many friend requests on Tuesday lol

Sounds like you had an interesting and enlightening day.

Loved your post. So glad it appears to have worked out for you on Valentine's day. Have a great week.

The only question I have is what part, were you playing in this horror movie? I cannot imagine how you work a plot around that scenario? Or was it one of those 'plotless' movies? Did the movie end, and will there be a sequel? Just asking?

Just sitting back and asking questions. I guess I'm the nosy reporter.

@josh_karpf well Sean's sweet.

@Blindbird ...sweet will get you just so far, (and could be a munipulative tactic)...a little rational toughness goes along way!

No one sends me dirty stuff. Hahaha. No one sends me much. Haha

Ask and you shall receive.

Well here's a note sent to you in an effort to increase the number of communications you receive. Hope your day was nice and your week is even better. Peace.

If you'd like some dirty stuff, I'd be willing to lend a hand. Let's use a different website though, heh heh heh (insert creepy sounds here)

Made me smile. Hope you had an entertaining V-Day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24587
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.