Agnostic.com

9 10

Jimmy Kimmel Tells People on Street that Trump was Impeached

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No one wants to admit that they do not know about something. Just saying that Trump was not impeached to a person with a camera and a microphone must be hard. Actually I would call them on it.

Now I understand why 7 million jobs go unfilled. Did these folks even go to school? Don't answer that. You can't fix stupid. Just look at the Conservative Atheist Group or the Gun Rights Group.

It's sad and some of these people vote (let's hope not). So I wonder how tRump feels about honest fake news?

If people in other countries saw that video they would have a better understanding of how Trump become president.

Love it too good

That is funny, really makes you wonder if these people are truly being serious???

They ARE serious! They have no clue about what is being asked and what they're talking, that's what makes it so funny.

@Darius77 Or tragic

This really pushes the boundaries of credulity. I’m about ready to shout - Fake News!

Just WOW! The reporter asked: "were you excited that a woman finally walked on the Sun?", and that girl said: "It's super cool to see women finally getting the opportunity and equal chance to do this"!!!

And that Mozart thing! WOW! That's not even funny, it's sad!!

So when does the Senate trial begin ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:248179
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.