Agnostic.com

8 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And once you have glitter, you pretty much never get rid of it.

My daughter gave out an edict about NO GLITTER on clothing for her daughter. It is amazing how much stuff for little girls has glitter on it.

@HippieChick58 I really don't blame her.

Isn't it funny how thieves blame others when they get caught! I saw a piece in the paper this morning :Jersey City, NJ Police Capt. J. Crecco whose dept. signed up with Amazon to plant dummy boxes to apprehend porch pirates. "We had a box out on the street for three minutes before it was taken."

Agreat mind!

I've seen this about a dozen times in the last few days. It hasn't gotten old yet!!

Is he notifying the Police for action or just looking for Subscribers to the channel?

@GipsyOfNewSpain

Watch the video. It's hilarious. In the video, he explains that he has home surveillance video of the thief taking the package from his porch. The police said it wasn't worth investigating.

@LiterateHiker Ummm... Should mention they are black... even if they don't.

This is brilliant! I love it!

This is great ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:248183
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.