Agnostic.com

13 4

First Time...

Hello. This is my first time on here. Is it possible to get help to get started on this website? Because I get overwhelm sometimes when it comes of being online. Either way, thanks for taking the time to look at this post. Appreciate it. Thanks.

Qwent23 4 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Easy peasy site.
Not rocket science.

Just surf the site for a little bit and play with the buttons. I promise you won’t break it.

Just take your time. Post something if you want to, answer questions or have an opinion or not. You don't have to do a thing if you are that way inclined to. Just enjoy.

Check out posts & comment/reply. Get to know folks that way, women & men, we are a community even more than a dating site. When comfortable, post, as you are now. Check out the Groups that interest you, there are a bunch. Just get involved & happy sailing!

Welcome! You are among friends here. Always feel free to ask questions and ask for assistance if you need it. Someone will always be there to help you.

I get overwhelmed too! Technology is not my thing, but I've figured out how to do a lot of stuff here & people have also helped me. It's pretty fun. Just try clicking on different stuff--if the bell shape up near the top right corner of this page has a number in red on it, that tells you someone has replied to your post. You can find other people's posts to comment on by clicking on Discuss up at the top, sort of towards the left.

Carin Level 8 Dec 20, 2018

Dude, you're a millennial. What exactly about a social media site are you finding challenging?

@Qwent23 take it slow & get to know folks. There are an absolute bunch that are warm & helpful. Be honest & try not to be too thin-skinned...as atheists we sometimes get prickly, but are quick to get your point.

@Qwent23 Fair enough. I hope you find community here. We're actually a pretty nice bunch (me included, honest!)

@ocelot50 comment was for the OP. He gave a thoughtful reply.

Welcome ... You'll get it in a day or two... Just explore a bit

Howdy and welcome here.

It just seems somewhat complicated at first...it is really very simple, come onto the site and go down the list where people have posted ideas or questions or something from the main stream media! Click on the topics that interest you and make a comment or β€˜click’ other’s comments that appeal to you! After you get more points you will have more access, just read the information about our site as you proceed! You will get the hang of it before you realize it! Good luck and welcome!

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.
Engage at will. No pressure. Take your time.
By and large, it's a pretty good group of people here.

Welcome and you have made a good start. There is nothing mysterious or complicated how this site works. Just log in, write about anything you want to discuss, might want others to know or want some other's thoughts or opinions on just about anything and respond to what others have posted. Don't be shy or timid. You will enjoy your experience here when you participate.

Seems to me you did the right thing and the took the first step by asking this questionπŸ™‚
Keep asking whenever you feel overwhelmed- I’m sure someone will have the answer you need!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:248404
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.