Agnostic.com

32 2

How many would like to transform their body?

Anyone up for holiday bootcamp?
Here intermittent fasting, yoga, chores, gym, study and some reward activities during the week. Elaborations welcome.

• 18 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 8 votes
WarmFluffy 7 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fitness and diet are huge parts of my lifestyle. I’m pretty satisfied where I am.

And you should be, l have seen the pictures. 🙂

Can I have a new brain? I think I broke this one.

I'll put in an order for you. I hope you like refurbished.

I take advice from my daughter who took second place on the 13/10/2018 in the UKBFF.

13th Jan we go carb free for me, low carb for the rest. We always do dry Jan (makes the most depressing month even worst!) I am going to start yoga but we wait until the 13th so as to not be a stereotype.

A few more inches.

godef Level 7 Dec 23, 2018

All I want is a new pancreas. Can you recommend a gym for that?

Well, not a gym. It can be challenging to heal the pancreas. Not sure which pancreatic trouble it is. Nevertheless some have had success healing themselves by making some lifestyle changes. I'm starting a 21 day raw vegan challenge in January. Would you like to try?

[drjockers.com]

Do you have T2D?

@Amisja I have T1D.

My son is also T1D. It's a horrible disease and insulin costs so much. ? Take care.

The damage to this body is all part of my story. I wouldn’t be fully me without it.

How about reversing reversible damage?

@WarmFluffy I guess that would depend on cost vs benefit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:250332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.