Agnostic.com

9 13

I'm pleasantly surprised and a bit overwhelmed by responses to my post yesterday. Joining this group was more for the purpose of discovering females with whom to share ideas and perspectives, but all the male responses are stimulating too.

Regrettably, I'll be 'on the road' for the next couple of months in Alaska and China and relatively unable to keep-up with these stimulating conversations until about April.

So don't think any responses are being ignored if they go unanswered. Time and access to the site will affect momentum.

Thanks all!

Silver1wun 7 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We will keep an I out for ya...

Welcome and enjoy!

Safe travels, see you on the back side lol 🙂

Welcome and how to see more of your posts.

Hell yeah, we want pics of your travels!

Too bad you couldn't pick warm spots!

I kind of think of myself AS a warm spot. 🙂

@Silver1wun SMH

Safe travels!

Agnostic.com is a web page and can be accessed anywhere in the world with wifi, an internet connection and any browser.
Adding: Agnostic is also an App on Tablets and Phones and is also accessed with wifi, internet connection and the App.

Thank you. I'll only have my phone for travel. Ap or no ap, my fat fingers and poor tech skills make using a phone for this kind of communication and expression too arduous for my blood pressure to manage.

@Silver1wun I can relate to what you are saying and I only use my phone for emergencies. Safe travels my friend.

Great to have you with us and please post pictures of your adventures in Alaska and China when you return!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.